Ensure you are using best practice tools and techniques in your warehouse and stores.
1. Warehousing Basics
2. Warehousing Standards and Best Practice
3. Measuring Performance in Warehousing
4. Improving Warehouse Operations
5. Order Picking for Distribution Operations
6. Warehouse Space and Layout Planning
7. Warehouse Equipment – Storage and Materials Handling
8. Warehouse Technology – Scanning, RFID and WMS
This will cover the following: Safety, Strategic Warehousing Questions, Quality & Service, Costs, Warehouse Location, Operational Standards, Best Practice – WCM / JIT, Performance Measurement, Improving Warehouse Operations, Warehouse Layouts, Stock Control Methodologies, Warehouse Activities to increase customer service, Warehouse flows, Stock Locations, ROP / EOQ, ABC Analysis and stock control and Damage Reporting.
This is a very practical course, offering you tools and techniques that you can use immediately back in the workplace.
For anyone working in or managing a stores or warehouse, especially in a distribution context.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €325 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
The ISME Learning & Development Team on 01 6622 755 or email email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.