This time management training course helps you make good use of the time you have to achieve the things which are important to you – this course provides each person with the skills and techniques of workplace organisation needed to ensure effective workplace performance. These skills and techniques are also applicable outside the workplace and can contribute to reduced stress levels.
- Identify your current time management habits and behaviours
- Managing self for best results
- Learn key new habits of effective people relating to time and priorities
- Deciding what to do / prioritizing, first things first
- Planning for success, long term vision
- Dealing with other people / interruptions
- Getting committed to your new action plan
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
Everyone who wishes to manage their time and stress levels.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed..
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €325 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.