Give your offices staff the skills required to develop a professional, efficient, confident and proactive approach.
The central objectives of this programme are to help participants:
- Achieve a consistent and professional approach in relation to all business situations
- Become aware of the impact of their behaviours and communications on others
- Engage with external clients and all staff members with confidence and assertiveness
- Provide efficient support to the business in relation to all communications
- Personal Awareness/ Understanding your role
- Understanding the impact of our communications on others
- Developing a confident and proactive approach
- Assertiveness Skills
- Practical Organisational Skills
- Professional Telephone Techniques
- Essential Business Writing Skills
This is a very practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to enhance their communication skills.
For anyone who has office and reception duties.
17th January 2017. 9.30am - 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.