Learn the fundamental principles of purchasing and how to get what you need for a better price. Participants will leave with practical tips that they can apply and a structured approach to purchasing in their company.
- What are we buying? – Specification, quantity, time
- Sourcing – finding the right suppliers
- Getting Information from potential suppliers
- Cost, price and tender analysis
- Contracts – terms and conditions
- Supplier management
- Supplier relations
You will learn practical tips and tools that you can use immediately.
For those involved in purchasing.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €325 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.