This Effective Tendering Training Course will help you to know what to tender for and how to create a successful tender.
The central objectives of this programme are to help participants:
- Identify customers to target and how to address their needs
- Develop a sales strategy
- Develop and manager relationships with key customers
- Manage bids effectively
- Manage post bid negotiation.
- Commercial sales strategies aimed at creating effective tenders to win contracts
- Develop Your Commercial Strategy
- Developing and managing relationships with target customers
- Bid Management - what to do and how to do it
- Negotiation Skills - Getting to Yes
This is a very practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to enhance their tendering success.
For those tendering for private and public sector contracts.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €325 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.Effective Tendering >