This Advanced Warehousing Training Course helps you look at your warehousing operation strategically.
1. The strategic positioning of warehousing in your company: trade offs within the company structure, in-house vs external, customer service level requirements
2. Designing the warehouse: evaluation of current procedures and processes, designing an appropriate layout, evaluating and selecting handling and storage equipment, analysing supply and demand, the legal and security requirements.
3. Choosing Warehousing Technology: Warehouse Management Software, People Management Systems, Warehousing Equipment Systems, Track and Trace Systems and using their information to plan, organise, direct and control.
4. Warehousing Performance Management - cost management, operations benchmarking, operations performance reporting, generating recommendations based on productivity and utilisation analysis
5. Additional considerations
This is a very practical course, offering you tools and techniques that you can use immediately back in the workplace.
For anyone managing a stores or warehouse, especially in a distribution context.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.