Create opportunities by getting the best from your contacts
- Unravel the power of your network and discover the real value of your contacts
- Identify your key contacts and devise an effective plan to develop your contact base
- Widen your net of contacts & create opportunities by developing referrals & strategic partnerships
- Utilise helpful resources for discovering old contacts and rekindle relationship
- Become an effective networker through proper preparation and planning
- Get back in touch with old contacts with confidence and purpose
- Discover the power of body language for effective communication to influence customers
- Portray a powerful presence - get on the customers side and make a connection
- Overcome reluctance, build confidence and create superb first impressions
- Build great rapport with personalised introductions - know what to say and how to say it
- Listen actively, ask the right questions and make them feel special to show understanding
- The importance of follow up to build trust, develop relations and become known
- Network for the future – keep in touch, build great contacts and open more doors for you
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
A practical and interactive half day workshop for business owners and managers responsible for developing leads. It is also suitable for anyone starting a business or looking to secure a job.
DATES and VENUES
To be scheduled. 9.30 - 12.30pm. ISME, Dublin.
Half day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.