This is a 2 Day Action Programme with the participants producing an Individual Market Plan for their specific business
- Develop “outside-in” thinking by first understanding the customer and then building a plan
- Understand the fundamental qualities that great business brands share
- Define, prioritise and target your key market segments
- Effectively position your brand with the key customer in mind – including key examples of effective brands and their positionings
- Identify the most powerful communication tools that best fits your organization’s goals (including social media) and will be most effective in targeting your target audience
- Provide an A-Z toolkit for each area of the programme covered and a clear and ‘easy to complete’ marketing plan template (to be completed in draft form during the course
Day 1-Marketing strategy
- Evaluation of current marketing activities
- Identifying your target market & pin pointing their specific needs
- Learn how to implement cost effective market research & develop the necessary skills
- Analysing your competition.
- 6 steps to differentiate your business
- Develop a compelling stand out brand
- Develop your overall business image
Day 2- Market Planning
- Targeting your audience -identifying the most effective medium of communication to reach them.
- How to utilise communication tools
- Develop Online Presence - the area of social media will be discussed in detail
- Effective Advertising that get results
- Gaining free profiling for your business
- Business & Marketing Planning- practical exercise
- Review of Market Plan, Q&A
This will be a practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to create a marketing plan for their company. This is a two day course.
For every owner manager or those involved in the marketing the company.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
ISME Skillnet Members: €395
Non Members: €495
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.