The aim of this workshop is to help staff develop a greater understanding of the importance of communicating effectively with customers over the telephone, especially when dealing with irate customers. Participants will learn how to deal with customer complaints in a caring, assertive and professional manner without reacting inappropriately; resulting in satisfied and loyal customers.
· Communicate with customers in a professional and personable manner
· The importance of customer service to meet customer’s expectations
· How customers evaluate service - RATER (reliable, assurance, tangibles, empathy, responsive)
· Exceptional service - exceed customer expectations at each stage of the service cycle
· The importance of tone of voice to build confidence and control the call
· Create great first impressions and apply the right attitude even under pressure
· Understand what customer’s really want - ask the right questions and verify
· The impact of poor customer service and why customers don’t complain
· Encourage and motivate feedback and complaints from customers to improve business
· Calm the customer, show empathy and really listen to customers
· Measure the severity of complaints to provide the appropriate response required
· Deal with the 3 types of human behaviour – assertive, aggressive and submissive
· Work under pressure to defuse the situation – deal with criticism, remain calm & speak clearly
· Excel in service recovery management – manage complaint and create new opportunities
· Manage different types of customers and difficult situations positively
The training takes the form of a one-day workshop, with group discussions, exercises, case studies and feedback based on individual/group needs. Each learner receives a workshop manual.
The course is designed for staff, who talk to customers each day by telephone – includes customer service, administration, reception, accounts, order processing to name but a few.
DATES and VENUES
15th November 2017, ISME, Dublin. 9:30am - 5:30pm
1 day course €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.