Ensure you select the right people for your company. Gain the skills and knowledge required to effectively identify the role and competences required for your company and conduct the interview process.
- Manage recruitment and selection activities effectively
- Job Analysis Techniques
- Common mistakes and implications
- Discrimination and Equality
- Interviews/Assessment Process – limitations and risk
- Question design and interviewing skills
- Competency Based Interviews
- Questioning Skills
- Marking Sheet Templates
- Final Assessment of Candidates
This is a highly interactive and participative course where participants can develop an job description and interview plan.
Those responsible for recruitment
DATES and VENUES
25.May 2016. 9.30am - 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin.
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.