To develop the skills and understanding among managers, team leaders and HR representatives to set up and develop performance management systems within their organisations and also to develop their skills in managing performance
- Understanding the link between company strategy and peoples roles and responsibilities
- Determining your departments key priorities
- Setting departmental and individual SMART objectives based on the organisational objectives.
- Introduction to what motivates people
- Introduction to performance management as progressive tool to both engage staff and improve productivity
- The benefits of a good Performance Management system for managers, employers and the organisation
- Considerations for the setting up of a performance management system
- A walk through effective Performance Management documentation
- Preparing an Individual Performance Management (IPM) document
- The process of conducting an IPM
- Dealing with various performance levels and improving performance
- Training to aid performance and the achievement of objectives
- Feedback Models for Results and Behaviour orientated feedback
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for owner managers and senior staff who manage performance
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
€230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.