Take a day out of your business, to work on your business and leave with a 90 day plan.
- How to improve communication with teams
- Communications styles - understanding why get on with some people better than others
- Declutter the mind to help focus on whats important to you
- Mindset – how your Reticular Activating System works
- Magpie Technique
- How to achieve a goal that you are not sure where to start
- How your “environment” helps
- Define your Goals
- Action Plan
- Allocating actions to team
- Managing your time more effectively
- How to achieve your goals after leave training workshop
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for owner managers and senior staff who would like to set a clear agenda for the next three months.
DATES and VENUES
19th January 2016. 9.30am- 5.30pm. River Lee Hotel,Cork
4th February 2016. 9.30am - 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.