Know employees’ rights and your obligations - ensure that you conform to current legislation and procedures.
- Terms of Employment
- Working hours
- Discrimination, Harassment, Bullying
- Maternity Issues
- Health and safety assessment
- Maternity protection of employees act
- Adoptive leave
- Social Rights
- Parental leave act
- Carers leave act
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Termination of Employment Act
- Unfair dismissal
- Redundancy payments
- Minimum notice and terms of employment
- Industrial Relations
- Health and Safety at Work
The formal inputs will be supported by case studies of examples and also discussions with the participants.
Anyone responsible for the employment of others.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
1 day course €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.