Know how to conduct and participate in workplace investigations fairly, sensibly and effectively and keeping within all the legal and procedural guidelines.
- Identify what issues warrant a formal investigation versus what issues would best be resolved through other means.
- Have a full understanding of what is meant by ‘inappropriate behaviours' at work, and how to identify whether these behaviours constitute bullying or harassment.
- Know the legal and procedural guidelines for conducting workplace investigations.
- Know all the procedures, how to question, note-take, take witnesses statements and report accurately.
- How to form a conclusion from proper evidence.
- Be able to conduct a formal investigation from start to finish.
- Practical samples to bring away with you
There will be formal inputs on legal requirements and how these can be met by participants or members of their staff. This will be a highly interactive course with plenty of case examples and time for specific questions and answers.
For owners, managers and others responsible for HR management.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
1 day course - €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.