This course is designed to give you the tools and knowledge to be able to market your business successfully on mobile devices. This course is ideal for those who do not yet have a mobile website who are looking to create and implement a mobile marketing strategy.
- Mobile marketing - the numbers. Stats on mobile usage nationally and internationally.
- Understanding the different types of mobile users.
- Creating a mobile website – understanding the difference between responsive and mobile specific. Know what information you need to have available to your customers.
- Building a mobile website - hands on experience using an online mobile website creator
- Social media on mobile – how to use platform like Foursquare, Instagram, Vine, QR Codes and Blippar to reach your customers
- Mobile ads – how to target customers on mobile using Google AdWords and Facebook ads
This will be a practical course where participants will learn tools and techniques to market their company on mobile devices
For every owner manager or those involved in the marketing the company who wish to make their company more accessible.
DATES and VENUES
To be scheduled. 9.30am - 5.30pm. ISME, Dublin
ISME Skillnet Members: €230
Non members €315
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.