The aim of this Google Ad Words Training Course is to:
1. Have the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to create an effective campaign with a high return
2. Be able to monitor and track campaign(s) and understand what the results mean.
3. Understand other features of Google AdWords e.g. Remarketing and Display advertising and how they can use them effectively in their business.
Google AdWords is a proven method for generating quality traffic for your website.
The Key to its success is the:
• Segmentation of each service into different campaigns (or AdGroups)
• Target key phrases chosen
• Daily and keyword budget
• Time of day/night the ads run
• Ads wording
• Landing page
The modules will include:
• An introduction to AdWords. Understanding the difference between AdWords and Organic search. How to use it as a marketing tool and generate quality traffic that converts. A run through the lingo.
• Segmentation: the importance of segmenting products/services into AdGroups to ensure that customers see the right ad when a search is completed. This will increase click through rate and conversion rate
• Budgets: choosing budgets and setting targets
• Keyword research: an introduction to the key planner tools required to research target key phrases
• Ads wording: choosing the right wording and split testing ads wording and landing pages for a higher return
• Landing pages: creating strong, impactful landing pages
• Conversion tracking, understanding reports and monitoring campaigns
• Google remarketing: an introduction to it and how it can be used effectively
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES and VENUES
28th March 2017. 9.30am - 1.00pm. ISME, Dublin
27th April 2017. 9.30am - 1.00pm. ISME, Dublin
1 day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.