Use Facebook effectively in your business.This workshop is ideal for businesses that want to set up a Facebook page and learn how to use Facebook effectively in your business.
- An introduction to the most popular social media platforms and how they differ from Facebook
- Profile vs. pages – how they differ and the importance of choosing the correct page type
- The importance of being social and engaging and methods of how to achieve this successful
- Building a strong community using Facebook and lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Setting up a business page – step by step walk through how to set up a business page and the key features
- Facebook insights – how to access and analyse page insights to improve page success and engagement
- Relevant case studies showcasing business using Facebook successfully
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES and VENUES
13th April 2017. 9.30am - 4.30pm. ISME, Dublin.
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €315 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622755, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.