Learn the fundamental principles of doing business online. Participants will leave will practical tips that they can apply and a structured approach to developing or re-modelling their website.
- The importance of preselling vs. selling online
- How to choose the best site concept and strategy for your business
- The tools available for market research into your site concept
- How to choose your website name, design and structure
- How to build content
- How to direct traffic to your site
- The importance of link building and the role of social media
- How to keep your website fresh and well placed in search rankings
- The range of options for generating consistent income on your website
- Case studies
You will learn practical tips and tools that you can use immediately.
For owners and senior managers who want to ensure that their business has a practical on line presence.
DATES and VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
Half day course €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.