The aim of the workshop is to provide you with the skills and knowledge in how to use LinkedIn to create business opportunities and leads and understand LinkedIn etiquette and best practices.
LinkedIn is an extremely important part of business to business communications strategy and can play a huge part in increasing your sales leads and revenue.
Irish people are particularly active on LinkedIn with over 20% of the population holding an account and having the second largest penetration of population of all LinkedIn users. With most LinkedIn users logging in every couple of days there are huge opportunities to communicate with potential and existing clients that result in sales leads and business opportunities.
Understand how LinkedIn can play a key role in increase business opportunities and sale leads and techniques and tools to achieve this
Know how to use personal profile and groups to build a solid community/network
Understand how to use LinkedIn adverting to drive qualified traffic to a LinkedIn page and/or website and achieve a high return on investment.
An introduction to LinkedIn, what it is and who is using it
• LinkedIn etiquette – understanding what is expected
• Account levels and upgraded accounts – the advantages of upgrading to access some key communication tools e.g. InMail, Advanced Search etc
• Defining target audience in LinkedIn e.g. Location, roles, specific companies, company sizes etc.
• Sales funnel – a look at the different ways LinkedIn can fit into a current (or new) sales channels and funnels
• Creating a strategy – understanding why to use LinkedIn, who to connect to and creating a policy/guidelines for staff
• Setting up a company page, company showcase pages and how to engage followers
• LinkedIn advertising – how to harness the power of LinkedIn advertising to drive traffic to a LinkedIn page or website and to generate leads
• Using LinkedIn to increase brand awareness and brand exposure
• Finding relevant groups and ways to utilise groups for networking and business opportunities
• Case studies – relevant case studies showcasing businesses that have experienced real results using the tools available in LinkedIn
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
A practical and interactive workshop, this course is for anyone who wishes to generate sales using Linked In.
DATES and VENUES
To be confirmed.
Half day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
The ISME Learning & Development Team on 01 6622 755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.