Getting Started on Twitter Training Course is ideal if:
1. You are considering using Twitter
2. You are just beginning to use Twitter in your business
Get the skills, tools and knowledge to be able to identify if Twitter is right for your business. You will also learn how to use it effectively to increase your online profile and sales and know how to build an engaged and robust network.
Irish people are in the top 10 countries utilising Twitter and there are many people generating quality sales leads and business opportunities through their Twitter activity. This workshop will outline how to set up and use Twitter successfully and understand its potential as a business marketing tool.
The workshop will include the following:
- An introduction to Twitter and how it differs from other social networks
- Building a strong community using Twitter and lasting relationships with new and existing customers
- Creating and implementing a Twitter strategy
- Setting up a Twitter account – step by step
- Account settings
- Customising your account to ensure strong branding
- Writing an impactful bio
- Uploading a profile and background image
- Twitter etiquette: the unspoken rules of using Twitter
- Using Twitter and getting to grips with the lingo e.g. tweeting, following, followers, hashtags, handle, trending topic, Twitter lists, favourite tweets and DM
- Twitter advertising (only just opened to Ireland in early 2014 so few are harnessing the power of it
- Applications to analyse Twitter followers and competitors followers like Followerwonk, Commun.it, Twubs etc
- Case studies: showcasing businesses successfully using Twitter
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES and VENUES
To be confirmed.
1 day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
The ISME Learning & Development Team on 01 6622 755 or email email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.