Learn how to generate better quality website visitors and how to convert a higher percent. A practical hands-on workshop where participants will take away an action plan and an SEO audit completed on their site.
Did you know that Google changes their algorithm regularly and this will impact your search engine position?Learn the key steps to optimising your site including major changes that Google are making.Book this course today, it is your first step to:
- getting a better search engine ranking
- generating higher quality web traffic
- converting more website sales and leads
- being able to communicate more effectively with your technical / SEO team
This is a practical course where you will leave with a detailed action plan which will identify what you have complete and what needs to be actioned by you and/or your marketing team.SEO is evolving all the time and it is important that you understand the 5 core elements of a SEO strategy before taking the plunge.
- Learn how you can save money on outsourcing your SEO because you will have the skills, knowledge and tools to be able to implement your own website optimisation project
- Understand that SEO is a mix of technical skills and marketing skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with your SEO and technical team
- Learn the 5 key steps to getting a page one ranking in search engines like Google.
1. Planning: this module will help you to plan your SEO campaign an understand how website structure, usability, accessibility etc. plays a big part in SEO
2. Evaluating: during this module you will be evaluating your own website optimisation using a range of free online tools (Google Webmaster Tools set up will be required and assistance will be provided prior to the course to assist you will setting GWMT up and submitting your sitemap)
3. On-page SEO: you will learn how to research your target keywords and how optimise the on-page elements.
4. Off-page SEO: this module will take you though why content is king. We will explore what type of content will work for your audience and how to use content marketing to aid with your website SEO.
5. Analysis: analysing your website SEO campaign is extremely important so you can continue to refine your on-page and off-page SEO. Learn about a great range of tools that can be used to aid with this including Google analytics, Moz etc
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is for anyone who wants to improve their website’s chances of being on Page 1 of a Google search.
DATES and VENUES
To be confirmed.
1 day course: €230 ISME Skillnet Members, €325 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.