Provide participants with the knowledge to be able to create a blogging strategy for your business and understand how blogging and content marketing can benefit your business.
- Introduction to blogging – the history of blogging
- Establishing a clear strategy and goal for your blog – it is important that before you set up a blog that you know what your strategy and goals are.
- Introduction to WordPress, setting up a WordPress blog and explaining the difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org
- Writing for blogs – the tone, wording, length and content of a blog post is imperative to the success of a blog. Learn how to write successful blog posts.
- Marketing/SEO – learn how to ensure that their blog is found online
- Plugins – introduction to the most important wordpress.org plugins.
- Practical hands on experience using wordpress.org or wordpress.com
This is a highly interactive and participative course. It is recommended that all participants bring a laptop to participate in practical elements.
DATES AND VENUES
To Be Confirmed.
1 day course: €120 ISME Skillnet Members, €180 Non Members
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR TO BOOK CONTACT:
Sheila Flannery, Training and Development Manager, 01 6622 755, email@example.com.
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.