ISME Trinity MBA Bursary
ISME is delighted to partner with the Trinity Business School to offer its members a unique opportunity for 5 outstanding candidates to win an ISME & Trinity MBA bursary, each bursary is worth 15% of the MBA tuition fee(€4,425).
- The bursaries will be awarded to the most suitable candidates, as decided by Trinity Business School on the basis of submitted documentation and interview.
- The bursaries are open to all ISME member companies.
- There are 5 bursaries on offer; each bursary is valued at 15% of programme fees.
The Trinity Part-time MBA Programme is open to individuals from all backgrounds including non-business graduates. This two year, part-time, programme offers the only project based MBA in Ireland. The programme helps participants acquire cutting edge perspectives in management, leadership and business strategy and apply this knowledge to add value to their company.
Candidates should own or be employed with an ISME member company and have a minimum of three years’ work experience. The bursary application should be submitted in the following way;
- Step 1: Complete the online Trinity Part-time MBA application form at this link
- Step 2: Attend a formal interview.
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be offered a place on the programme.
For further information on the Trinity Part-Time MBA and how to apply please contact Eoghan O’Sullivan, MBA Recruitment Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org / +353 1 896 4867 OR
Trinity MBA Information Evening
To learn how the Trinity MBA can progress your management career and add value to your business, join the forthcoming Trinity MBA Information Evening.
6.30pm, Thursday 2nd July
Room 142/143 Trinity College TBSI Building
TBSI Building, 152-160 Pearse Street
This event will feature a presentation, which will outline the purpose and goal of the MBA. There will be a discussion on programme content and how to leverage the qualification for career progression. A number of current and past MBA graduates will also be in attendance to share their experience and answer any questions you may have.
Refreshments will be available on arrival.
Places are limited, to register your interest please visit Eventbrite.ie