Watch on Demand
Dr. Conor McDonnell, a Specialist Occupational Health Physician provides advice and guidance on returning to work safely.
This webinar will provide comprehensive and up to date information on COVID-19 in the context of work. All information is accurate as on 28th September 2021.
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Updates on the Work Safely Protocol
- Non-Pharmacological Measures including:
- Physical Distancing
- Hand Hygiene
- Respiratory Hygiene and Etiquette
- Pre-Return to Work Forms
- Face Coverings
- Vulnerable Employee Medical Assessments
- Dealing with a suspected case of Covid-19 in the workplace
- Rapid Antigen Diagnostic Tests
- COVID-19 Vaccine Safety and Effectiveness
- Questions and Answers
A little about Dr.Conor McDonnell, a Specialist Occupational Health Physician who will provide advice and guidance on returning to work safely.
Dr. Conor McDonnell is a medical doctor and Specialist Occupational Health Physician. He is a Fellow of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine and a past member of the Board of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
He holds a Health Service Executive Specialist Occupational Health Physician post. He has extensive occupational health experience and works in both the private and public sectors.
Dr. McDonnell’s special interests include remote medicine, workforce planning, work related stress, sickness absence management, research and teaching.