ISME Skillnet Courses & Programmes
Upcoming Short Courses
- HR Essentials for SMEs Dates: 15-06-2022 to 19-07-2022
- Transform your Business Dates: 15-06-2022 to 03-08-2022
- Microsoft Excel Refresher Essentials Dates: 17-06-2022 to 17-06-2022
- Excel: Dashboards & Data Visualisation Dates: 21-06-2022 to 21-06-2022
- Silencing the Inner Critic – Ways to help prevent Imposter Syndrome at times of stress Dates: 23-06-2022 to 23-06-2022
- Creating a great Customer Experience Dates: 12-07-2022 to 13-07-2022
ISME Skillnet has recently partnered with The UCD Professional Academy to address Irish SME’s skill gaps. The Academy will offer our members and non-members, a world-class learning experience with career-enhancing qualifications.
This exciting new partnership will provide flexible learning that fits easily into a busy SME’s life and easy access to industry-focused courses that deliver job-ready skills. As an alternative to on-campus learning, the academy will deliver all expert instructor-led courses via UCD’s interactive online study environment.
Each programme comes with a UCD Professional Academy Diploma in an area of your choice. The programme categories have been broken down in to five key titles, all of which align to ISME’s learning and development strategies:
- Leadership & Management
- Marketing (including Digital & Social Media)
- Digital and IT (eCommerce, Artificial Intelligence, Transformation Management)
- Business Programmes (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, GDPR etc)
- Data Analytics for Business, Finance and Marketing
These programmes will be substantially subsidised by the ISME Skillnet by up to 50%. They will be highly affordable to companies that would often see these types of programmes out of reach financially.
A full list of all courses can be found and booked here.