Join us on 19th November at 8am to 9:30am where we will provide you with advice and guidance on how to create cohesion and engagement in the workplace, in the context of growing uncertainty and challenges. Employers and managers will be provided with practical tips on how to manage the human fall out and stressors as the economy reopens.
The webinar will be hosted by Mary Lou O’Kennedy who is an experienced workplace mediator and conflict management specialist and understands the challenges that both employers and employees face on a daily basis in the new commercial reality.
Topics covered include:
Returning to Work but not to Normal
- Understanding the changing nature of our workplaces in the context of no clear end in sight to the pandemic and continuing economic and public health uncertainty.
- The impact of national, international and global trends on business
- The importance of managing human needs and expectations in the current workplace
Controlling the Controllable
- The seven components of employer/manager and team resilience
- Behaviours that cultivate a collaborative mindset and team culture
A framework for Successful Conversations
- How to manage interpersonal tensions with greater confidence and effectiveness
- The importance of successful conversations when policies and protocols are not enough to solve the problem
- A practical ‘how to’ maintain focus on ‘the business issue’ rather than personalities