What can we do for you?
ISME Skillnet Business Clinic Series
SMEs and entrepreneurs play a crucial role in the Irish economy, with SMEs accounting for more than 70% of employment. The latest OECD report assesses the challenges for SME and entrepreneurship development in Ireland. 14 recommendations were offered for Ireland going forward which included the following; productivity, financial reform, digitalisation, exports and management development. Based on this research ISME Skillnet have developed a Business Clinics Series to take place over the next few months.
Doors will open at 07.30, with an 08.00 start. Breakfast, tea and coffee will be provided. All Business Clinics will conclude by 10.15am.
Each clinic will consist of a 45 mins presentation, a 15 minute break for networking and another 45 minute presentation with a Q&A session and an example of a successful case study.
Cost: €30 for ISME Members / €40 non-members
The following topics are coming up soon:
- Positioning Your Business – How To Attract Talent – 17th Jan – Maria O’Dwyer Coaching – BOOK HERE
- Going Global – A Practical Overview Of How To Become An Exporter – 31st Jan – Ross McCarthy, Keystone Procurement & ISME Chair – BOOK HERE
- Closing Your Deals – Preparing for a Record 2020 – 21st Feb – BOOK HERE
Other Clinic topics include (Dates TBC)
- Successful Conflict Conversations – Oak Conflict Dynamics, Mary Lou O’Kennedy
- Data Protection as a Marketing & Engagement Tool – Impact Privacy – Leon Atkins