Role Type: Permanent
ISME & Skillnet requires a full time Learning & Development Executive to assist with key training and operational activities.
Reporting directly to the Training and Development Manager, this offers the successful candidate exposure to two of Ireland’s leading employer support organisations.
This role is currently on a work-from-home basis, but will switch to a hybrid position once our offices re-open and will be split between in-office and work-from-home days.
- Manage the administrative tasks which support the learning and development function
- Complete audits and ensure compliance to organisational training standards
- Enter personal and training information into the digital training data base
- Manage the compliance of external training providers
- Preparing the training area for events and supporting trainers, as required
- Liaising with external trainers to schedule events (once in-person events resume)
- Preparing documentation to advertise training schedules and opportunities
- Identifying training opportunities and submitting proposals to the Training and Development Manager
- General administration as required (including but not limited to – invoicing, issuing certificates, responding to external queries via telephone and email
- Answering and responding to telephone and email queries
- Set up Zoom webinars
- Data entry on the bookkeeping system (Sage, Stripe)
- General filing as required
These lists are not exhaustive and may be reviewed in line with organisational requirements.
- This role suits a confident self-starter that can work on their own initiative when required
- High skill level of Microsoft Office suite is a must
- Excellent organisational & time management skills are a key requirement for the role
- Experience with Sage, Stripe, Zoom and ZOHO CRM is a distinct advantage
- The successful candidate must present a professional approach
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal