Role Type: Permanent
Irish Pensions & Finance (IPF) are an established brokerage operating since 1993 countrywide. Our head office is based in Dublin 15.
Why choose IPF for your career?
- Over 23,000 clients.
- 147 Union Sponsored Schemes in the Public Sector.
- ‘Career Path’ programme.
- Very competitive package.
- Full back-office/marketing support.
- 25 existing Financial Advisors who have come through the Career Path programme.
- Setting up & managing appointments for Financial Advisors.
- Setting up group meetings in the Public Sector.
- Reviewing/Up-selling existing customer benefits.
- Field work with Financial Advisors.
- qualification preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Must have an interest in developing a long-term career in financial services.
- Must have integrity/a client-centred approach.
- Willingness to meet and exceed targets.
- Driving ambition to achieve goals.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- An understanding of the relationship between hard work and success.
- A desire to constantly learn and improve.
- OTE Year 1 €42k (basic, bonuses, commission)
- OTE Year 2 €50k
- OTE Year 3 €70k
- OTE Year 4 €90k +
- Ongoing training and development through our Career Path programme.
- Regular reviews of career progress.
- Full compliance, administrative and marketing training / support.
- Pension & Life Cover Benefits after two years.
- Paid support for any remaining QFA exams.
- Finance towards further education once established (RPA/CFP).