Learning & Development
Microsoft Excel Refresher Essentials
This session is designed for those who have not used Excel in a long time or are intermittent users and would like to refresh their key skills in Excel.
- Creating a new Spread Sheet \ Workbook The Excel screen and environment
- Entering Data into a Sheet, managing Columns and Rows
- Formatting Information to look professional Printing the Information and Print Preview Saving and Closing the Spread Sheet \ Workbook Opening existing Workbooks
- Creating standard formula
- The formula concepts with Excel The 4 different operators
- The order of operators within a formula Editing formula and using the formula bar Using copy \ paste and the auto fill option Relative and Absolute Cells
- What is a function in Excel?
- Standard functions i.e. Sum, Average, Max, Min, Count
The module will include active involvement from the participants in scenarios and exercises.
TIME & DATE
17th June 2022, 12.30pm – 2pm
- €30 members
- €35 non-members.
Members please log in to avail of your discount