Learning & Development
Introductory Certificate in Bookkeeping using Big Red Cloud
This practical, certified course with 12 weeks’ access to Big Red Cloud gives you a strong foundation in Bookkeeping Principles using practical worked examples and real-to-life case studies. You will also be introduced to VAT and RCT as well the key skill of Cash Budgeting. Ensuring that your business is as economical as possible we look at deductible expenses, including capital allowances, and payments that can be used to make employee payments most tax efficient. Click HERE for full course details.
- Basic Principles of Bookkeeping
- Dealing with VAT
- Business Documentation and Dealing with Discount
- Relevant Contracts Tax
- Cash Budgeting
- Deductible Expenses and Tax-Free Payments to Employees
- Depreciation and Capital Allowances
- Misc tax and business topics and queries from participants.
- €210 for ISME members, €245 non-members
- The full cost of this programme through the Bookkeeping Academy of Ireland is €349, but we are subsidizing this by 40% for ISME Members and 30% for Non-Members.
- Launch dates dependent on your own timeline, but once starting the programme, it is recommended you complete the course in 3 months (or less, depending on your own pace).
Members please log in to avail of your discount