ISME, the Irish Small and Medium Enterprises Association, is the only Independent representative association for small and medium enterprises and currently has in excess of 10,500 Members nationwide. Uniquely in Ireland, ISME is independent of big business, banks and government and gives voice to the issues facing SME owner-managers.
ISME gives Members....
- Business Advice & HR Services
- Government & Key Decision Makers
- Other Business and ISME Members
- ISME Member Discount Affinity Schemes
- Promote your Business
- Reduce Costs
- Lobbying & Representation
- Training & Development
- Business & Compliance Resources
Advice & Support
- Dedicated HR Advisory Service
- General Business Advice & Support
Representation & Lobbying
- We are always working on behalf of our Members to ensure that Owner-Managers are represented at all levels and that your voice is heard.
Training & Development
- ISME Members can avail of discounts on all ISME Skillnets Courses. All courses are specifically designed for, and delivered to SMEs, offering practical tools that can be implemented immediately in your company.
- ISME Members can quickly reduce their business costs by availing of attractive discounts negotiated by ISME on a wide range of services and financial products.
Promote your Business
- ISME offers Members the opportunities to promote their business through the ISME website, online publications, at events and networking.
Interested in becoming an ISME Member? Send us your details and one of our Team will be in touch!