MANAGING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
Check Out training dates on the Training Page
Know how to engage with customers to ensure the customer gets what they expect and expects what they get, make things go right and deal with the situation when things go wrong.
• The principles of Managing Customer Expectations (MCE).
• Plan and implement a strategy for MCE throughout the business
• Know how and when to apply the specific techniques used in MCE
What are the benefits of implementing a strategy for MCE?
• Help companies to minimise customer complaints
• Ensure compliance with industry / trade regulations and Government authorities if applicable
• Decrease the risk of litigation
• Reduce the risk of customers defecting to competitors
• Help to attract new customers through positive word of mouth
• Enhance profitability by helping to sustain and develop the client base.
• Improve cash-flow by reducing payment delays from account queries and disputes
• Increase staff moral by creating a work environment that is free from client conflict and verbal abuse
• and more...
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for all staff dealing directly with customers.
FEE: 1 day course: €215 ISME Members, €295 Non Members
For further information or to book contact:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 086 8244364, email@example.com
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.