Cold Calling for Telesales Course
Check Out training dates on the Training Page
The aim of this workshop is to help sales staff achieve a greater appreciation of the importance of cold calling and to become more effective in their ability to influence and communicate with customers using the telephone to grow sales. Participants will gain a greater awareness of customer’s expectations, learning to develop the necessary skills in using the telephone to overcome reluctance, deal with rejection and effectively cold call to make appointments and close sales
• Overcome reluctance, handle rejection and create opportunities through cold calls
• Become more assertive and successfully deal with gate keepers on the telephone
• Have the right attitude, create the right impression and make the connection
• Guide the customer effectively through each stage of the sales presentation
• Really listen and pre-empt customers’ needs through skilful questioning
• Use the right tone of voice, present the benefits and talk to customers in their own language
• Handle objections effectively and help customers make the right decision
• Learn to recognise buying signals and know when and how to ask for the order
• Work the numbers in cold calling – qualify leads, make appointments and close the sale
This is a highly interactive and participative course with participants creating a personal action plan.
A practical and interactive workshop, the course is designed for all sales staff that needs to follow up on incoming sales enquiries and customers as well as those who make outgoing calls.
For further information or to book contact:
Liz Carroll, Training and Development Manager, 086 8244364, firstname.lastname@example.org
The ISME Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.